Thursday, January 15, 2009

My XpErIeNcE bEiNg a UitmT stUdEnt 4 OnE sEm..

1st come 2 dis cmpus,,i was so xcited..dunno what kind of life may i hve in dis new place..
start on da registration day..there were too many students dat cOme from diff city..settle bout da registration, i got in2 my rOom n t8 rest..1st fren i met here of course my rumate namely sue n bie..they were both from Terengganu..In da MMS week..i hd met with many other students from other courses..
after MMS week..den da lcture began..im taking chemical engineering..so den i got 2 know all my childish clasmate..hek3!!..my clas stands for 16 guys n 6 gurl ONLY!!!huk2..n bcuz of we r juz 6,,then now we r too close n alwiz spend tme 2gether..
during last sem..im really epy study dis course bcuz of da lcturer n also da fellow frens..they make me enjoy study here..im also having my fasting month with my frens in cmpus..its quiet diff having it here compare 2 during my previous school..
after raye..den we start 2 bursting bcuz now its time 2 study rily2 hard for da coming final exam..most of us were under pressure..huhu..we hd try da bez 2 score our final sem..thank GOD..we finally finish our exam week with a big smile..hehe
b4 go home..our clas was held a party 2 celebrate our last day being semester 1 student..our lovely lec..dat is mdm bibah also join us..da next da..most of us were now going home..n waiting day by day 4 rsult..so curious lor..huhuh
4 my frens of EHD1CB n now EHD2CB...lets we start our new sem dis year wif new intention 2 b more STRUGGLE!!!n strive 4 xcellent..

2 comments:

  1. childish erk..
    u wait until next class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..There some of your friends who are acting like school students..It's good to know that you're happy here..Take care..

    ReplyDelete