Sunday, January 25, 2009

aDuSss..My mIDtErm OlieDay..

oooo...olidays coming..huhu..dunno wt 2 share ere..my oliday not rily interesting coz normally i juz spend my oliday at home..same goes 2 dis oliday..1st n 2nd day..i juz sleep n eat..hehe..tanks 2 BOB..he ask me 2 sleep more at home so then i'll not sleep early at u after the midterm..huhuhu..n i think i hd follow his advise..hehe..erm,,2day..i went out 2 town n met with my lovely fwems..they r my frens when i was in form 4 n form 5..i miss them so much..huhu..we spent a lot of tme talking bout our studies n our life..then we played bowling n ate pizza..i was do enjoy 2day..but when thinking of lab report n other assignment..the epy moOd fly away..huk3..i havent finished my lab report n assignment yet..so i think i should spend da rest of my oliday 2 cmplete my work 1st..COME N JOIN ME..hehehe

2 comments: