Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh nO..chAngIng mysELf??!


"...EVERYBODY wish to changes themselves..go early 2 clas..bcomes more perfect..and so on..same goes to me..there r so many things dat i want to change bout myself..the first thing dat i want n i hv 2 change is not easily trust others...it is a very difficult as normally,,i easily trust people who kinds to me..n i tink it is not gud..next,,i wish 2 be more hardworking especially in studies..i hv 2 spend most of my time 2 concentrate in my studies..n try to not wasting my time on things dat is not important such as sleeping or chatting..huhu..comes 2 point on sleeping..i think i hv problem 2 encounter dis one.. now im on my trying 2 avoid spends a lot of time on sleep..so then i can use the time 2 study or finish my assignment..the next one is i wish 2 b more confident when i speak in front of others..n i tink dis one is the most important thing that i hv 2 do if i want 2 change myself.."

1 comment:

  1. There are many reasons why people feel sleepy all thet time. You can check that with the doctor. You must have a strong will and determination if you really want to change. Good luck girl..

    ReplyDelete