Saturday, February 28, 2009

Uft..my dream man???


my dream man..every girl normally have think about their dream man or prince charming..how da guy looks like,,his attitude,.education or even his pockets.. but 4 me..it doesn't matter either the guy handsome or not,,the most important is his attitude and his willingness to be with me and accept me as who i am..by this,,i can judge either he really love me or just wants to play around..i really hate a man who likes to cheat or just think to enjoy..my dream man must be an honest and polite man..i love someone who is romantic and gentleman..he know how to take care of my feeling and be nice to everyone.. i dun like people who is outspoken or love to fight even in a small matter,,in other word an egois man..because this attitude can lead to big problem in a relationship..my dream man also must be an independent and know how to make decision in any situation..he confident with himself but at the same time can accept others opinions.. one more thing is he must be an educated person, who know what he wants to be and has a clear aim in his life..he can manage his life properly wherever he go..by the way,,his family background also will be consider coz i hope i can be accept by his family well.. the last one is my dream man should be a person that i can trust and share everything with him..not only our happiness but also sadness..i hope might meet with this kind of person so that i can share my entire life with him..INSYAALLAH..^_^

16 comments:

  1. u dont mine if that guy is hnsom or not??ahahaha.actlly, i dun thing so.. i know who u r.. u are not like that person. u r choosing person..may i ask u something??? ok.. u said u dun mine if that guy hnsom or not, y u dont choose be ur dream person??actlly i'm also not a hnsom guy... WHY NOT ME??????????AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u will find that person like u tell us... then tell me who is him k...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow zatiey!!u r so romantic la... is it this blog u post special for him??if so, then let he read it...heheheh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. not good habit like that.... must have many topic that meaningless to talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the criteria that u dream, i have it
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is juz a blog k.it is meaning nothing..?and it is not good reason y u dont take me be a dream man.can u explain more detail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. somtimes she will show her romantic to me.. so, i will not get boring

    ReplyDelete
  8. is it true that you dont mind about the handsomeness of the person?? ASH!! i support you!! why dont you choose me 2...hahahahahahahaha..just kiddings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so i think its a good reason u don't choose me be ur dream man.anyway.. hope u will find ur dream man but before that u ahhh...to be continue next 2 weeks k..ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. plz... think about that k.. um..blik kg x raye nie?ahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. why u should feel guilty??? anybody have right to fall in love. true love only can be happen when the heart is sincere and it is 100 percent not from feel guilty. if u r not trust me, u can ask mizz syaz about that.ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. one more thing.. ayah chat..mak chat????ehehehe.anak2 kte???ahahahaha.juz kidding!!!
    \

    ReplyDelete
  13. who say i wan all same with u???
    dream on bebeh..!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very long discussion..Why is my name being mentioned here? Good luck in finding your dream man..

    ReplyDelete