Sunday, March 29, 2009

feELiNg wAt?????

sat 4 da test dis sem was too dispointed 4 me..in almost three of the test, i could say dat it was ruined my life. especially for the speaking test; when all of my group members including me made mistake when we couldn't understand what was actually the requirement of the topic gave to us..so during the session, we suddenly got stuck n we couldn't finish the speaking test so good. for the listening test, i tink i not hd so many problems. the record played quite clear, but i can't guarantee that i cn get a high marks. During the grammar test, my hands was shivering because of the DKB that was so cold. I'd finished my grammar test before the time provided over. in the test, there were some words that so difficult to understand..hopefully i'd guess them correctly..all in all, i tink the tests for this sem is quite harder than the past sem...ehehe

3 comments:

  1. Didn't I tell you so many times to ask me if you have any enquiry? Nevermind..Let bygone be bygone..What do you need to do now is to be more focus and work harder for your exam..Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..

    yeah! let bygone be bygone. becoz miss will help us. dont worry.

    just be happy.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mung aiman!!!
    stress mung tow dop

    ReplyDelete